SPEAKER REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL
The RFP process serves to identify speakers for the Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce (SCWCC) luncheon series, programs and events. The SCWCC will consider speakers who submit RFP’s. The SCWCC welcomes its members as speakers, but may also use nonmembers. Applicants may submit proposals for multiple topics. Speakers are not compensated but may have an information table prior to and at the conclusion of the event.
Luncheon Series Agenda (typically the 3rd Tuesday of the month)
11:00 a.m. – Registration & Open Networking
11:30 a.m. – SCWCC Announcements
11:45 a.m. – Luncheon Service
12:15 p.m. – Featured Speaker
12:45 p.m. – Executive Director Remarks
1:00 p.m. – Program Concludes
Educational Workshops typically range from 60 to 90 minutes and are based upon availability of the speaker.
We seek presenters to share unique, leading-edge ideas and inspire enlightening discussions. Topics are selected based upon member surveys, success of past events, timeliness of topics and relevance of topics to the business community. Each program has different goals, objectives and audiences. The SCWCC will decide the best fit for the speakers and presentation topics. The goals of all SCWCC education, programs and events are to:
- Provide value-added opportunities for practical and up-to-date information, training and education.
- Provide high quality, knowledgeable speakers; both members and nonmembers; who know the subject matter, have the expertise and want the opportunity to increase their exposure.
- Facilitate the professional and personal development and growth for both members and nonmembers in our community.
- Provide high quality educational presentations and handouts.
- Provide unique information participants may not receive elsewhere.
- Engage attendees through audience participation and discussion.
- Coordinate with staff regarding any special equipment or AV needs.
- Provide a picture, topic summary and biography for marketing purposes.
- Ensure the session is not perceived as an infomercial.
- Promote speaker participation in the event on social media sites and email lists.
- Promote the event, speaker and subject matter to media.
- Register participants.
- Coordinate with speaker regarding special equipment and AV needs for the event.
How to Submit
Please complete and submit the form, here.