El Paso County’s 5 Star Certification Program
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) approved El Paso County’s 5 Star Certification Program on Feb. 1, 2021.
Sales Tax Rebate Program
In addition to Colorado’s 5 Star program, the City of Colorado Springs and El Paso County recently established a sales tax rebate program.
- Qualifying restaurants in El Paso County can get back $700/month of the 1% general sales tax from July 2020 to Feb. 2021.
- Qualifying restaurants in Colorado Springs can get back up to $2,100 a month: $700/month from El Paso County, as well as $1,400/month from the City of Colorado Springs.
Restaurants need to have had a 5% or greater decrease in revenue from Q3 2019 compared to Q3 2020. Your business must be in compliance and current with sales tax filings. If you aren’t current, you can bring your restaurant current and still apply.
SCWCC Town Hall Replays
COVID-19 Update and Resources for Businesses
UPDATES TO PPP PROGRAM
The Southern Colorado Women’s Chamber of Commerce is closely monitoring the progression of coronavirus, also referred to as COVID-19. We would like to provide you with resources as you develop or contribute to your communication management plans within your businesses. Considering this illness is evolving quickly, we encourage you to look to the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for the most up-to-date guidance so you may make informed decisions as it pertains to the health and safety of your workplace.
Economic Relief Resources
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance – Learn More
- Paycheck Protection Program – Learn More
- PPP Made Easy – Download
- SBA Express Bridge Loans – Learn More
COVID-19 Business Resources
- CDC Information for Businesses and Employers – Learn More
- CDC Information about mental health and coping – Learn More
- CDC Business Planning Check List – Learn More
- El Paso County Public Health – Learn More
- Colorado COVID-19 Updates – Learn More
- SBDC Small Business Disaster Prep – Learn More
- Top Questions about Coronavirus from Children’s Hospital Colorado – Learn More
Support Your Local Businesses!
- Support the Springs – Learn More